First time on the market in over 50 years! The classic Edwardian triplex 1907 building is centrally located at the downtown area. Top floor #1576 is fully rented with 4 bedrooms and a bath. Middle #1574 remodeled unit is vacant. Lower unit #1572 partial rented with two remodeled vacant rooms. The partial finished basement offers a non-conforming two bedroom one bath unit. Walkable to all conveniences and public transpotation.